Munich. A 21 year old student who blew himself up on wednesday died from his injuries.
According to the police, the student died last night. He blew himself up the day before in his dormitory in Milbertshofen. The 21 year old machine engineering student used multiple gas cartridges to make the explosion. More precise details are still being discovered.
Immediately before the explosion the student used his mobile phone to call his roommates and explained to them what he was about to do. They were able to leave the house just in time. Both housemates are in shock and are being treated in hospital. The 21 year old suffered from severe burns and was able to escape into the corridor where residents were able to extinguish his clothing.
Overall the damage to the property is estimated at 150,000 Euro.