The CAVALLUNA Kids summer show is a magical and unforgettable experience for the whole family. The show is held in the CAVALLUNA Park, Hans-Jensen-Weg 3, 80939 München, Germany, and it features high horsemanship, breathtaking stunts, smart comedy, and countless special effects.
The show is set in the CAVALLUNA Horse Academy, where young riders train to become the next generation of horse masters. In the show, Nina, a young rider, gets lost in the academy and has to take on the roles of the sick main characters. Along the way, she learns about the importance of teamwork, friendship, and courage.
The show is full of exciting action and adventure. There are daring stunts, such as high-flying leaps and synchronized riding. There is also plenty of humor, with jokes and pratfalls that will keep the whole family laughing. And of course, there are beautiful horses, performing amazing feats of athleticism.
The CAVALLUNA Kids summer show is a truly magical experience. It is a show that will entertain and amaze audiences of all ages. Whether you are a horse lover or not, you are sure to enjoy this amazing show.
Here are some of the things you can expect to see at the CAVALLUNA Kids summer show:
- High-flying leaps and synchronized riding
- Daring stunts, such as the Globe of Destiny
- Amazing horsemanship, from dressage to liberty
- Smart comedy and pratfalls that will keep the whole family laughing
- Beautiful horses, performing amazing feats of athleticism
- A summer market on the park grounds with food, rides, and other activities
The CAVALLUNA Kids summer show is a great way to spend a summer day with your family. It is a show that will entertain and amaze audiences of all ages. Tickets are on sale now, so be sure to get yours today!
Here are some additional details about the show:
- The show is called "Eine Show steht Kopf!" (A Show Stands on Its Head).
- The show is for families with children ages 3 and up.
- The show is held in the CAVALLUNA Park in Munich, Germany, from July 28 to August 20.
- The show is 2 hours long, with an intermission.
- Tickets start at EUR29.
I hope this article has convinced you to check out the CAVALLUNA Kids summer show in Munich. It is a truly magical experience that you and your family will never forget.