Frühlingsfest (spring festival) 21.04.2017 - 07.05.2017 Theresienwiese
The 53rd "Mini-Wiesn" is currently taking place at the Theresienwiese München, providing young and grown-up visitors with a large range of market stalls, fairground rides and the obligatory and beer tents.
Next to the popular fairground amusements there are also some highlights you shouldn't miss:
- the giant flea market on the first Saturday of the festival
- the old-timer meeting on the first Sunday of the festival
- family days with reduced prizes on the two Tuesdays
- the Street Artist Contest on May 7, 2017
- public viewing of all FC Bayern matches
- the fireworks on the two Fridays of the festival
DeutscheDate is a new German dating site for professionals in Germany. No monthly fees, no minimum subscription period, no contracts, no tie-ins. Just a clean, simple, easy-to-use dating site for serious relationships.
I was wondering what this was. I live in the area and did not know about it. Thanks for this info.
Write a comment ...