Phone Cause of House Fire

Feldkirchen. A fire which ravaged a house in Feldkirchen on 26th December, leaving the occupants homeless, was caused by a phone fault.

According to fire investigators, the phone was housed in a wooden cabinet, which somehow experienced an electrical fault and caught fire. The flames spread quickly and completely gutted the home of the 58 and 59 year old couple, reports Merkur Online. Both occupants were unharmed, but left without a home. The local community are organising a collection to raise funds for the couple.

Fire experts recommend fitting smoke alarms in your property and checking the batteries regularly.


German Engineering Jobs
Write a comment ...
Post comment
Cancel