Children set fire to apartment

Munich. On tuesday in Neuperlach, a mother of three managed to escape her flat shortly after it caught fire. A child's bed caught fire, caused her young children were playing with fire.

According to the fire brigade the three kids were playing with fire in their bedroom when they accidently set fire to the bed on tuesday afternoon. Luckily the mother was able to take the infants out of the flat at Neuperlacher Quiddestraße, before the blaze spread throughout the whole flat.

The family inhaled smoke and had to be treated by the emergency doctor for the fire brigade. Two policemen took care of the pets of the family, a dog and feret.


German Engineering Jobs
Write a comment ...
Post comment
Cancel