The 53rd "Mini-Wiesn" is currently taking place at the Theresienwiese München, providing young and grown-up visitors with a large range of market stalls, fairground rides and the obligatory and beer tents.
Next to the popular fairground amusements there are also some highlights you shouldn't miss:
- the giant flea market on the first Saturday of the festival
- the old-timer meeting on the first Sunday of the festival
- family days with reduced prizes on the two Tuesdays
- the Street Artist Contest on May 7, 2017
- public viewing of all FC Bayern matches
- the fireworks on the two Fridays of the festival